- What are cookies?
Cookies are simple files that are sent with the pages on this site and saved by your browser on your computer’s hard drive or other device. The information collected in them may be sent back to our servers or to third party servers during your next visit.
- What are scripts?
A script is a piece of code used to make our site work correctly and interactively. This code is executed on our servers or on your device.
- What is a web beacon?
A web beacon (or pixel tag) is a small, invisible piece of text or image on a site that is used to monitor the traffic of a website. To do this, various data about you are stored using web beacons.
5.1 Technical or functional cookies
Some cookies ensure that the website functions properly and that your user preferences remain valid. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. This way you do not have to repeatedly enter the same information when you visit our website, e.g. the item remains in your shopping cart until you have paid for it. We can place these cookies without your consent.
5.2 Marketing/tracking cookies
Marketing/tracking cookies are cookies or any other form of local storage used to create user profiles to display advertisements or to track you on this website or different websites for similar marketing purposes. To place these cookies we need your consent
- Placed cookies
When you visit the website for the first time, we will show a popup with an explanation of cookies. As soon as you click ‘Save preferences’, you give us permission to use the cookie and plugin categories as described in this popup and cookie statement. You can disable cookies through your browser, but please note, that our website may no longer function properly.
7.1 Manage your consent settings
Functional Always active
- Your rights with respect to your personal data
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- You have the right to know when your personal data is needed, what happens to it, how long it will be kept.
- Right of access: you have the right to access your personal data of which we have knowledge.
- Right of rectification: you have the right to complete, correct, delete or block your personal data whenever you wish.
- If you give us consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke this consent and to delete your personal data.
- Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your data from the controller and transfer them all to another controller.
- Right to object: you have the right to object to the processing of your data. We will respect this choice unless there is a valid basis for processing it.
- Enabling/disabling and deleting cookies
You can use your browser to delete cookies automatically or manually. You can also specify that certain cookies cannot be placed. Another option is to change the settings of your Internet browser so that you receive a message every time a cookie is placed. For more information on these options, see the instructions in the Help section of your browser.
Please note that our site may not function properly if all cookies are disabled. If you delete cookies in your browser, they will be set again after your permission when you visit our site again.
- Contact details
Registered office: Via dei Transiti, 1 – 20127 Milan (MI)
Website: CISDA – Home