- DATA CONTROLLER
CISDA ONLUS, Via dei Transiti 1 – 20127 Milano C.F. 97381410154 in the person of the legal representative Gabriella Gagliardo, email email@example.com:
Consistent with its mission and values, the aforementioned organisation undertakes to protect the personal data of any natural person who may come into contact or operate with the Coalition of which Cisda is the leader, respecting the identity, dignity of every human being and the constitutionally guaranteed fundamental freedoms and in compliance with European Regulation 2016/679 (“EU Regulation”) on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (“Personal Data”).
- PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
By signing this form, all personal data collected through the Site will be used for the following purposes
– to inform about initiatives, activities of the “Stand Up for Afghan Women” Campaign
– to send newsletters and communications of an informative nature, in order to raise awareness on issues related to the “Stand Up for Afghan Women” Campaign;
– in any case, the processing of Data carried out on the basis of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller shall take place in compliance with the provisions of Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR.
3 TYPE OF DATA COLLECTED
All personal data collected through the Site shall be processed lawfully and fairly for the purpose of providing Site Visitors (“the Data Subjects”) with the requested services, responding to their communications and/or questions, in compliance with the Site’s purposes.
Such data, collected independently or through third parties, include:
- usage data
- first name
- e-mail address
- postcode of residence and/or registered office of the association
It should also be noted that the personal data referred to may be of two types
- entered voluntarily by the individual Visitor
- collected automatically while browsing the Site
Visitor’s data are intended to be collected for the purpose of enabling the Site, or the applications used in it, to provide its services related to the “Stand Up for Afghan Women” Campaign. Other purposes may concern:
- statistics, exclusively in an aggregate and non-identifying manner, relating to navigation
- contacts with the Visitor
- interaction with campaign social networks and external email management platforms
In addition, the data collected may be used in the following ways:
- to ensure the best functionality of the Site
- to carry out, improve and maintain the activity, products and services
If the data subject gives specific and explicit consent, his or her contact details will be used by the data controller as indicated above, for direct marketing purposes (regarding communications on services provided by the data controller, invitations to events, donations, etc.). Users may at any time express their wish to stop receiving communications by contacting the Controller or through the specific procedure indicated in the body of each message.
The legal basis for the processing is the subscription to the campaign to which the data subject is a party or the execution of measures taken at the request of the same; as well as explicit consent (for marketing activities).
- SHARING OF PERSONAL DATA
The data voluntarily provided through the site will be stored in electronic format in the site’s database on the host server and are protected with appropriate security measures against the risks of loss, destruction and unauthorised access.
The Data Controller informs that the data can be accessed by the persons authorised by the same, as well as by all those natural persons who carry out, on behalf of or in favour of the Data Controller, tasks of a technical and organisational nature or professional assistance/consultancy (such as those in charge of managing the website), legal consultants and in particular managers of the software infrastructures used by the Data Controller such as platforms for sending e-mails.
The full list of those responsible for data processing is kept at the Data Controller’s head office and can be consulted upon request to be sent to the addresses indicated above.
The data will not be disseminated.
- PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Encryption and security: We use a variety of technical and organisational security measures, including encryption and authentication tools, to maintain the security of personal data. Personal data are contained in protected networks and can only be accessed by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to these systems.
International data transfers: personal data that we collect or produce (process) in the context of this Site will only be stored in Europe.
Retention of data: we retain personal data for as long as necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was collected and in no case for a period longer than 2 years, unless otherwise required by law.
- RETENTION PERIOD
Data will be retained for no longer than 3 years from the end of the project related to the Stand Up for Afghan Women Campaign.
- RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
CISDA ONLUS is the contact point organisation for data subjects (“Data Subject Contact”).
Requests to exercise rights and any complaints made by contractors or users will be handled exclusively by the Contact Person for Data Subjects, who can be contacted at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the Controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him/her are being processed, and in that case he/she shall have the right to:
- obtain access to personal data, request the rectification or erasure of personal data or the restriction of the processing of personal data concerning him or her, or object to the processing of personal data concerning him or her;
- to receive in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format the personal data concerning him/her and has the right to transmit such data to another data controller (data portability);
- be informed of the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling;
- if expressed, withdraw consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the withdrawal;
- lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
The Data Controller is not liable for data processing carried out by external websites that Visitors can reach through hyperlinks on the Site.
Visitors may contact the Owner to request confirmation of the existence of personal data, verification of their accuracy, as well as their integration, updating or rectification. It is also possible to obtain the deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of personal data if there is a violation of the law in their processing, as well as to oppose their processing for legitimate reasons.
- NATURE OF THE DATA AND CONSEQUENCES OF NON-DISCLOSURE
We inform you that the provision of the requested data is optional; failure to provide or incorrect provision of the data deemed necessary (marked with an *) may make it impossible to participate in the “Stand Un With Afghan Women” Campaign.
The provision of data for marketing activities is optional, subject to the consent of the interested party and is not binding for participation in the campaign; any refusal will make it impossible for the Data Controller to fulfil the request for subscription to the mailing list.